Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed lump on penis when I get erection and pain in testicle. What cure is required?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions

I am 39 years of age and around a year ago I found a lump on my penis when I got an erection. It was about 3 ml around at the top of the shaft just underneath the XXXXXXX and next to the corpus. It disappeared when limp, I found it difficult to get hard or maintain a proper erection due to pain. It disappeared for a year but I felt it had pulled my penis more to the left and I felt that maybe the lump was deeper inside. I have lost strength in it and it is difficult to tense, I feel no strength whatsoever. When urinating it is slower now and when ejaculating my penis is never fully hard and the ejaculation just seeps out. Now another lump has appeared and it feels like a grain of rice half way down next to the corpus.

Accompanying it I have a dull pain in my testicles alot, especially when they move or being moved.

Thank you for your time.
Posted Wed, 31 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX
It most probably looks like what is called penile fibromatosis or peyronie's disease.
You need physical examination at least and a few tests like Doppler study of the penis to test for blood flow.
Once a diagnosis is reached, medical treatment can be started and then reassess you for progress and decide on further treatment.
Kindly XXXXXXX a urology specialist asap.

Hope this helps. Pls get back for doubts if any.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor