Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Noticed leakage of sperm at night. Reach climax very quickly during masturbation. Normal?

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 725 Questions
Hi doctor,

I am XXXXXX- 24 year old.

( During the teen age 14-17 i did masturbation in many days but after the17 age i am stop this habit step by step. Now totally stopped that habit.) But now many problems starts in my life.

My problems are:

1. During the night time my sperms come out.(approximate weekly once) this happen from last 3 years-This is normal?

2. When i doing the masturbation my sperms come very quickly.

Due to this my health condition going to very bad and mentally very upset and also i am very nerves.

My Doubts:

1.From this any problems for to birth in baby?
2.Also how can i know i am capable for marriage?.
3. Normal man How many days once sperms come out?
4.Generally how can i know my sperms is healthy and counting is normal?.
5.Masturbation is good or bad, if good how many days once i will do?
6.This problems is nature for every man? what is the name of this disease?.
7.While i am siting, my left ties is minor pain(always). why this problems come?

Please answer all XXXXXXX 7 "question ASAP in simple English. Please kindly advice shall i take any treatment for sex specialist or can i follow any diet. Now I have 2 year time for marriage, i need to star any precaution today onwards.

Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nehal Shah 40 minutes later
Thanks for using healthcare magic.

I have gone through your history.
First I would like to give answer of your problems.

1- It is very common to have sperm leakage at night time as During one phase of our sleep, there is natural sexual excitement and if this excitement is sufficient enough to cause orgasm, sperm will leak out.

2- Due to excessive excitement, it may be possible that you stroke your penis very hard and this may be the reason why sperms come out fast.

3-Masturbation has noting to do with your condition so remove these doubts and you will not have nervousness.

Now I will answer your doubts one by one.
1- Sperm leak out will never affect your chance to be a father.
2- You should put trust on yourself and do self motivation that you will satisfy your wife in a good way.

3- It vary from person to person. It depends of sexual excitement.

4- To confirm about your sperm count, You can do Semen analysis. You may have prescription by your doctor.

5-Masturbation is normal way of relieving sexual excitement. But it should be done only when really excited and not as a part of habit.

6-It is very common in all men. It is called "Dhat Syndrome"

7- If you have constant pain in your left ties, you should consult your doctor. I do not think anything to worry for the dame.

You should increase your knowledge and confidence about your sexual power and should learn the art of making sex. You may consult Sexologist for the same.

You can have your regular diet. There is nothing specific required for this condition.

You can go ahead with your marriage.

I hope I have addressed all your concern.

Feel free to revert to me in case if you have further query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Child Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor