Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed foreskin thread is not broken. How can I get it corrected?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
My foreskin thread is not broken. How can I get it done?
Posted Fri, 18 Oct 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
surgical correction is avisable

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The closed prepuce in adults is called phimosis.
Children have physiological phimosis that resolves by adulthood.
If you are an adult and still having tight prepuce it can be surgically corrected by surgical slit/resection, which is a daycare intervention.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor