Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Noticed foreskin opening not in center of penis. Have severe sentivity under foreskin. Normal?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1415 Questions
Sir, my problem is my foreskin opening is not centre of penis head, so I have to always retract the foreskin while urinating, this is same when i am fully erected. Also when i touch the penis head under the foreskin I feel severe sensitivity/pain. Pls suggest is it normal?
Posted Sun, 28 Jul 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 5 hours later
Welcome to the forum.

Problem 1. The cause can be what we called hypospadias where the opening can be anywhere between the normal site and the scrotum. You definitely need clinical examination by a urologist and treatment is based on what is found.

Problem 2. The sensitive feeling is not a disease. You will get over it once you age.
Hope this helps,
Best regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Noticed foreskin opening not in center of penis. Have severe sentivity under foreskin. Normal? 5 hours later
Thank you sir, regarding problem 2 the sensitivity is same like how it was 7 years ago. Now I am 26. How long it will take? Anything I can do? Also please suggest a urologist in bangalore
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 9 hours later
Welcome back.

The glans is the erotic zone of the penis and so it has benefits from the sexual point of view.

Any qualified Urologist should be able to guide you. Since I am not in Bangalore, I would not be the right person to guide you. However there are reviews written by our users about doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area. WWW.WWWW.WW
Let me know if you need clarifications.

Wish your all the Best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor