Noticed erectile dysfunction while having sex. What could be causing this?

Dr. G.Srinivasan

Urologist

Posted on Tue, 8 Jan 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction
Question: Hi , iam a married man , My sexual life was quite normal ,,Since from few weeks My penis gets shrinks while sex ,,,i have a desire to have sex ,,but penis dont support for that ,,,is there any problem with me or with my partner ?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Recent onset is usually due to stress or mindset related.
It is good that you have interest IN SEX.
Natural methods are
1.     Early and half stomach dinner.
2.     Short walk before bedtime.
3.     Prolonged foreplay.
4.     Making use of the night time or early morning erections.
5.     Quit smoking if so.
6.     Reduce alcohol intake.
7.     Healthy diet of fresh fruits and vegetables and avoiding junk food.
8.     Regular exercise.
9.     Weight reduction.
Medicines that can be used to get better erections are
1. Viagra with the minimum dose of 25 mg to a maximum safe dose of 100 mg.
2. Nitric oxide supplement.
This can be used either independently or along with Viagra group of medicines.
Please speak to your doctor about the same and get well soon
DR GS