Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Noticed cut on foreskin after protected sex. What could be the problem?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9618 Questions
I had sex without condom with me girlfriend. 2-3 times a day for four days and I have small cuts on foreskin and my head will not come out. That was last week then Saturday even unheeded we had sex again head wouldn't came out. It looks like a soda bottle foreskin tonight and puffy
What should I do?
Before all last week it pulled back just fine.
The last time we did it I came inside her and kept on having sex till I came again much later but I had to do it harder to keep from going soft.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed acute infection of Glans and Foreskin (Ballano Posthatitis) due to vigorous and excessive sex resulting in to Phimosis.

Please get your blood sugar levels tested to rule out diabetes.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medications for a week. It should get resolved with this treatment, However If problem persists you may need to get circumcised by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist.

Visit your family Physician to get prescription of these drugs.
Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Noticed cut on foreskin after protected sex. What could be the problem? 1 hour later
So what I have is called thrush
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.
Thrush is a fungal infection and is always associated with itching and discharge .
I have diagnosed it as a bacterial infection and so advised antibiotics.
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor