Noticed blood while wiping. Is this serious?
Blood on toliet paper when i wipe a little in stream only happened once what could this mean
Thanks for the query.
It is very difficult to comment on a single episode of blood being found on the toilet paper,since there are no associated complaints like problem in urine or passing motion.
The blood could also be a trapped blood of menstrual period.
Just wait and watch and see and note the symptoms on further such episodes.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood while wiping pregnant
- Noticed blood while wiping is this serious
- Embryo transfer done noticed spotting while wiping is this normal
- Noticing blood after urinating and wiping what is the problem
- Blood while wiping but no pain
- Noticed blood in spit how serious is this condition
- After period notice blood when wipe
- Noticed mucus around anus while wiping should i be concerned
- Noticed blood after wiping could it be hemorrhoids
- Bright red blood while wiping
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?