Noticed blood in stool and busted blood vessel on scrotum Diagnosed as hemorrhoids. Should I be worried?
Thanks for your query with precise details.
It is possible the lesions on the scrotum are lesions of a condition called 'angiokeratoma' broadly. It causes symptoms that you allude to. It is also possible that similar hemorrhoids (internal) exist in the rectal /anal region.
I strongly suggest an entire 'blood' work-up with a detailed hematological analysis of platelets, Bleeding time, clotting time, Partial thromboplastin time etc., a visit to the proctologist/surgeon & a stool routine assessment & then take it from there.
Relax. It is not your imagination & this needs a clinical work-up with a dermatologist/surgeon on the ground. However, it is not a worrying issue or sinister in any way..so chill & have a good day! Just attempting to point you out in the direction of an informed deciscion online. Cheers!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in stool burning in the anus hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoid blood smell fish
- Blood and phlegm in stool cramps diarrhea hemorrhoids
- Blood in stools history of hemorrhoids
- Blood in stool stomach pain internal hemorrhoids help
- Blood in stools using duramine is it hemorrhoids
- Blood clot from hemorrhoid
- Hemorrhoids blood on pants
- Have blood and mucus in stool have hemorrhoids worried
- Noticed blood after wiping could it be hemorrhoids