Not sure he won't come on line so I will
yt -now has severe SHARP headache near the pemperal area with pain down down his spine as well very fatigued, no apitite, , still has nause this AM (sorry for the typos) he is very active a local ski instructor so takes care of himself does have an issue with the thin membranes in his nose gets severe nosebleeds easy
Post-flu symptoms are more likely.
Hello and welcome to 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
The symptoms that you are asking for, may follow after the initial flu symptoms.
Four days is a relatively short period of time for these symptoms to subside completely.
In my opinion, it is necessary to continue the OTC medications for another few days, a lot of fluids (mainly luke-warm water, soup, tea, and fruit juice) and plenty of rest.
If these symptoms don't improve in a week or so, an evaluation by the primary care Doctor is necessary.
An easy nosebleed may relate to episodes of high blood pressure also, so, monitoring the blood pressure is also recommended.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?