Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Not conceived. Have done DL with hystro. Test showed both fallopian tubes are bilateral tubal blockage at cornual end. Suggest?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hi, I am almost 32 year old.We have been married for four years.I have not conceived since married. last month I have done DL with hystro .Result shows that my both fallopian tubes are bilateral tubal blockage at cornual end.
but before 3 years when I have done HSG the results are all the fallopian tubes are open and utrine cavity is normal in size. please suggest me how the blockage can be open. and what is fallopian tubal cleaning and where it can be done.
Posted Sat, 9 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Tubal recanalisation

Detailed Answer:
Hi, you can undergo a procedure called tubal recanalisation. If there are small adhesions, then can be removed and tubes can be cleared. You need to be tested for Tuberculosis as your tubes were open earlier and closed now. If the process of opening tubes fails, then Test tube baby (IVF) Procedure will be only way to get pregnant. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor