Nosebleeds, liver transplant. Ferrous sulfate beneficial?
Thanks for your query.
Ferrous sulphate if applied locally can stop minor capillary bleeds fro which reason dentists do use it sometimes.
The nose bleeds are also minor capillary bleeds and you can well use it there also if it is available to you. But you have other options for nose bleeds also.
1. Hold your nose tightly closed with your hand for 1-2 minutes and take XXXXXXX breaths from your mouth.
2. apply an ice pack to cause capillary constriction and stop the bleeding.
3. Alum water can also be used to cause vasoconstriction to stop bleeding.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Problems after liver transplant
- Costochondritis liver transplant
- Orthotic liver transplantation
- Dialysis after liver transplant
- Liver transplant surgery length
- Diabetes after liver transplant
- Nosebleeds liver transplant ferrous sulfate beneficial
- Tryptomer after liver transplant
- Autoimmune hepatitis liver transplant
- Milan criteria liver transplantation
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...