Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin & nasal spray. Any natural remedy for this?
I wanna be free of allergy and I wanna do it in a natural way; that don't effect my body in a bad way.
Thanks for writing in.
Allergy is reaction of your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. This is a type of defence system of body against a foreign invader.
Allergy is of many types depending upon the exposure of foreign material. What you are currently experiencing right now is one of the most common symptoms that people experience.
Since there is no cure of an allergy, we offer symptomatic treatment to patients. Fortunately, there are several effective treatments in homeopathy as well. These treatments are natural and well in sync with your requirements.
To be of greater assistance to you, I would also request you to answer the following questions:
a. How long have you had this problem?
b. How are the symptoms relieved?
c. Are there any other symptoms you have?
I would suggest a Patch test so that the allergen can be identified. You can start using Pothos Q 10 drops with cup of water twice a day, Ars Iod 30 thrice a day and Natrum Mur 30 thrice a day.
Hope this helps
Awaiting your reply
and thanks for the answear
a) I Have had this problem for 4½ years; and it isn't worse now then it was before; it's much better. I started to use antihistamine loratadin and the symptoms really became better.
b) My ear don't feel blocked anymore and I don't have a mild hearing loss anymore. And my ears stop ringing.
When My nose isn't blocked my ear symptoms become better. so there is a conncetion between my nose and ears.
c) and Don't really have other symptoms. Colder it gets; more blocked I feel.
Ofcourse my problem isn't solved and someday it's really bad; but somehow it's better. the reason I write to you, is I really want a natural medicine cure, and Don't wanna use chemical medicine for my whole life to stop my symptoms.
Thanks for writing back.
It is always a good idea to try a natural remedy. The ear, nose and throat are interconnected and an infection in any one of them will affect the rest of them as well.
I would suggest that you start with the medication I had prescribed earlier. This will resolve your problem to some extent.
Next, I would suggest that you see a homeopath for getting a permanent cure. The allopathic system of medicine does not have a permanent cure for allergies, so homoeopathy is the only and best option for reliving your symptoms permanently.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Zicam nasal spray for allergy
- Cold blocked nose throbbing headache using nasivion nasal spray suggestions
- Natural nasal spray for allergy
- Nose piercing allergy nasal spray
- Allergy relief nasal spray
- Steroid nasal spray for allergy
- Cold fluid in nose blocked nose using nasal spray remedy
- Prescription allergy nasal sprays
- Otc nasal spray for allergy
- Nasal spray for allergy
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...