Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Non-surgical options to tighten the vagina?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12668 Questions
I have had alot of sex and want to get myself tight again without surgery. I heard of cremes that can make me tight again but I dont know if they work or what ones work the best.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

The best and the most effective option to tighten up a loose vagina is by surgery alone.

I understand you have been reading a lot about products/creams that promise to deliver best results, but take my word; they are NOT proved to be effective at all. They are a total waste of time and your money. I have seen many young women who are mislead by such endorsement. They may promise everything but none have been able to deliver the expected results.

The next best non surgical way that is close to give you the results is “pelvic floor exercises”. You can start doing these under the guidance of a professional.

Hope this response is answers your query. And hope you take a good decision. Do post your follow up queries if you want to know more about this subject. I will be glad to guide you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor