Non erection during sex and small penis. Need solution

Dr. Indu Kumar

Radiologist

Posted on Fri, 22 Nov 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Question: I am 28 years old men. My height is 5.2 feet. I masterbulate daily. My penis doesnot stand while sex but it stands when i watch prone movies. Even my penis size is too small (4 inch when erect). Request you to help me with some solution.
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Initially you need psychological therapy. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX You are only 28 years old and your age doesn't support erectile dysfunction. Masturbation doesn't affect erection at all. It is practiced by maximum males and it is normal. Your penis size is alright for sex.You shouldn't worry at all. Only 3-4 cm size penis is sufficient for female orgasm. Only outer 1/3 rd of vagina is sensitive for sex and 4 inch erect penis is sufficient. Non erection during sex may be due to performance anxiety. In your age group mostly it is due to psychological causes. You should keep yourself away from provocative literature and videos. You should also do meditation and yoga. Before intercourse, practice long foreplay and use lubricant for penetration. Foreplay is very important. Obesity, alcohol consumption, heart problems etc are causative agents of erectile dysfunction besides psychological causes. You may need to check various physical illnesses that may cause erectile dysfunction. You may need investigations like routine hemogram,RBS,Lipid profile,doppler of penile vessels. Medicines should be started after screening of all conditions. If there is any physical illness then it should be treated first. Get well soon Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX
Follow up: Dr. Indu Kumar 14 minutes later
Thank you so much for your solution Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I m fat guy with 66 k.g. weight. I never take alcohol. So as per your suggession can I conclude that I m normal and and I have no sex releted problem exept losing weight?
Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes,you are 100% normal. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query Yes,definitely you are normal. As you are overweight,you should try to reduce it. You can increase your physical activity. You can do brisk walking,exercise etc. You should also avoid junk and fried foods. Take lot of vegetables and fruits. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX