No sperms after sperm analysis. Is there a possiblility of getting sperms produced?
My husband has nil sperms. We did the semen analysis for about 5 times in ample intervals (like month). Consistently all test results turned out to be zero sperms. Wondering what must be the next level of treatment to undergo. Is there any possibility of getting sperms produced?
He is actually 30 years old. I am also 30 years old. We are trying to have baby sooner than later considering our age. Please let us know how to proceed further. Is there a possibility of sperms presence? Doctors advice he has to go for biopsy.
Azoospermia is confirmed as you have done semen exam 5 times.
The next step will be do some hormonal profile FSH LH PROLACTIN TESTOSTERONE levels and chrosomal analysis.Abnormality in hormones can be treated.
TESA( testicular sperm aspiration) and biopsy should be done to prove that sperms are present. If sperms are found then IVF-ICSI can be planned.
If no or immature sperms are found then it will not be possible to have biological child with your husbands sperms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the reason for irregular bleeding pattern and red stained mucous...
- Unprotected sex, taken Lo Ovral, negative pregnancy test. Periods affected?
- Irritating rash outside vagina, spreading, purple, hurts to peel
- How are fibroids treated in women ?
- Contraceptive pill, after intercourse, pregnant. Baby deformed?
- How is hymenal blood different from menstrual blood?
- How are prolonged menses treated ?
- Which specialist should I see for anencephalic pregnancy?
- Should the fetus be terminated if HCG levels are high?
- Prolonged menstrual period, took Dicynone 500, urinalysis, cervical...