question-icon

No sperm found in sperm analysis. Is there any medicine to create the sperm?

Posted on Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Question: Hi

I have already got answer of My Question from you. According to your suggesation we have retest for sperm analysis (Husband)at a second lab which is reputed but the result is same. No sperm found i just want to ask is there any medicin or option to create the sperm
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar (8 hours later)

Unfortunately the answer to your question is 'No'. You should promptly head towards an XXXXXXX / Urologist to check if there is any obstruction. If yes it can be cleared by microsurgery often. Aspermia is not common.

Hope I can be of help to you again.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli
Follow up: Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar (15 hours later)
Thanks! Yesturday we gone to Urologist -Suhas XXXXXXX Saplekar he has taken some blood test & report wil be coming on Monday(25-Feb) Let's hope for the best there may be any wayout. Anyway's thaks to much for your advice
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar (12 hours later)
Sure, please share it with me as well. I explore options too.
Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar