Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

No penetration due to early ejaculation. Suggest.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 126 Questions
hi i am 28 years old and completed two years of my marriage but could not able to perform penetration on account of early ejaculation.however i tried only 5 times at the most during this. To avoid such shameful position i dont collect courage to do it frequently . Kindly help me out.....
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Tulasi Raman.P 27 hours later

I am Dr. Tulasi Raman from XXXXXXX

Thank you for your recent request for a second opinion from XXXXXXX

Please find below the specialist opinion written by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh , XXXXXXX consultant Psychiatry.


Thanks for your query.

The exact cause of premature ejaculation is unknown, but there is evidence for psychological and biologic contributions.

As this mostly caused due to performance anxiety, the treatment of this involves active participation of both the partners.
You and your partner needs to consult a psychiatrist who will counsel you both regarding the treatment.

Most commonly used method is:
1. Use of “pause-squeeze technique,” (in which 4 sec of moderate pressure is applied to the frenulum to reduce ejaculatory urge)
2. Use of “stop-start technique”.

Medical line of management would be:
1. Topical anesthetics increase ejaculatory latency.
2. Anxiolytics (benzodiazepines) may be useful in individuals with anxiety.
3. Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and clomipramine found to delay orgasm in men.
4. Sildenafil may be superior to antidepressants in delaying ejaculation.
These options to be considered only after consulting with your doctor.


Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor