Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Newly wedded. Unable to have intercourse. Looking for suggestion

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 127 Questions
HI , i am newly married man, i tried to have sexual intercourse for the first time with my wife . i tried to insert my penis in her vagina but i wasnt able to enter and coundt find the vaginal hole rather hit a XXXXXXX wall . my Question is how will i know where to enter and any guidance .
please can sumone help me with the above query.

i am able to enter my fingers inside the vagina , however when i am trying to enter the penis,i am unable to..
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 16 hours later
Thanks for the query in HCM

From your query, I could understand that you are unable to consummate till now.
If you are able to insert fingers inside vagina, and when you are trying for penetration with your penis, she may be suffering from vaginismus, which is an involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles which do not allow penile insertion.

The Treatment plan should be Sex Therapy, which is a very effective treatment option for Vaginismus

Hope you got an idea about the problem. I am available for more clarifications

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine

"great sex.happy life" --> Great Sex Makes Life Happy
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor