Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Need treatment for premature ejaculation

User rating for this question
Answered by

Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1851 Questions
Dear doctor my age is 26 and i have a problem of premature ejaculation, my sperm is come out in 10 to 15 stroke. Now I am unmarried but my marriage if fixed after six month. I was the habit of masturbation and I do it 2 or 3 times in a week. Now I feel that I can not satisfy my partner after marriage. So can you guide me, what should I do.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 42 minutes later
Thanks for your query.

I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
• 26 year old male
• Marriage is planned after six month
• Complaints of: premature ejaculation and concern related to masturbation.

First you need to understand that masturbation is a normal act and practiced by more than 90% of unmarried men. So no need to worry about it and enjoy it fully.

Normal ejaculation time is depend on satisfaction of couple. In duration, it is considered 2-3 min to be normal.

To increase ejaculation time following methods are used:
-It increases gradually and naturally over a time after a marriage.
-Some medicines like dapoxetine increases ejaculation time when taken 1 hour before.
-Some condome like kohinoor extra time and sprays available in market to increase ejaculation time.
-In most person premature ejaculation is associated with stress and anxiety. In that case daily morning walk and relaxation exercise like XXXXXXX breathing exercise will help.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Need treatment for premature ejaculation 18 hours later
Dear Doctor
I read your suggestion, but i don't want to use any medicine for sex after marriage. and i do exercise and walk in morning daily. So can you tell me that any permanent treatment to remove Premature Ejaculation because i am not feeling confidence that i can satisfies my partner in sex. and please also tell me about any side-effects of that medicines and please also tell me that Dapoxetine medicine are easily available or not in market.

Thanks & Regards

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 10 hours later
Hello again,

Thanks for follow up,

If you are not interested in medicine then you can use other methods like:

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a XXXXXXX breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.
- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.
- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique
In stop start technique, near ejaculation withdraw your penis from your partner and relax and think about something else.
In squeeze- pause technique, squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

Dapoxetine is easily available in market but you need physician prescription for this.

Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor