Need to talk to cardiologist
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service!
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that considering the fact that several Holter tests have not concluded about any significant cardiac arrhythmia, indicates that nothing serious is going on.
Nevertheless, you are experiencing unpleasant episodes with weakness and syncope feeling, which need further investigation.
Coming to this point, after having excluded any structural heart disease, by means of cardiac ultrasound or better a cardiac MRI, I would recommend a loop recorder, which can help investigate for cardiac arrhythmia during a prolonged period of time, compared to the Holter monitoring.
I would also recommend checking thyroid hormone levels and blood electrolytes regularly.
As your complaints are occurring during resting, it seems that anxiety is playing an important role in all this clinical scenario.
For this reason, I would recommend practicing Yoga and meditations.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me again!
Wishing all the best,
Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?