Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Need to know the sex of the child from the report. Possible?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
FHR is 133 bpm so what is Gender Male or Female
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Child Birth
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 48 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

First of all congratulations to the parents to be.

I am sorry dear there are no full proof formula for knowing sex of child. There are various such things like this are making rounds but none of are backed by proper scientific studies.

Only method to know sex of child is ultrasound, and you should be knowing that determination of sex while doing ultrasound is an offense.

Apart from I will suggest not getting in to all this kind of stuff. What ever comes is to be accepted, as each child is precious now a day. You can have preference but please do have bias towards any gender.

Just enjoy the time of parenting and cherish.

Wishing you all the best for the time to come.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.



Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor