Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Need to have surgery to remove parathyroid glands. Looking for surgeon who does the less invasive surgery. Help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 1663 Questions
I may have to have surgery to remove one or more parathyroid glands and am looking for a surgeon near Winston-Salem or Greensboro, NC who does the less invasive surgery. Are there any located near here?
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Shehzad Topiwala 2 hours later
i personally dont know any endocrine surgeon in that region. The following weblink allows you to search for endocrinologists in your area.

Contacting one of them would be helpful. They would be the ones referring to parathyroid surgeons

It appears you are well versed with your condition. However if you need to learn more, this weblink is useful

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Endocrinologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor