Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Need psychiatrist for depression in Sacramento area

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1980
Answered : 1 Question
I am looking for the name of a good psychiatrist in Sacramento who you could recommend. This request is for my brother-in-law, XXXXXXX He is very worried about his wife, XXXXXXX who he says has been depressed for at least 20 yrs, and has not been properly assessed nor has she been prescribed any medication. I would appreciate any referrals to psychiatrists in the Sacramento area. XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX do live near UC XXXXXXX but the psychs. I have found at that clinic are involved in research, I have not found anyone who is listed as a one-on-one therapist. Thanking you in advance, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 1 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rahul Tawde 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Following psychiatrist clinics referrals... Detailed Answer: Hi, Our goal is to assist you to get another opinion to resolve your problems, and not to be referring as yellow pages. However, I have made some search for you and you contact the following clinics for best therapy in Sacramento area (UC Davis): - Sutter Center for Psychiatry WWW.WWWW.WW - J Street Community Health Center WWW.WWWW.WW - Sacramento County Mental Health Services WWW.WWWW.WW You can book for appointments on behalf of your brother's wife. Hope it was of help! Dr.Bardha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor