Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Need orthopedic opinion for a sudden catch in the lower back

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10312 Questions
Suffering from a sudden catch in the lower back. Need an orthopedic opinion.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Thanks for posting your query.
As I believe that more information can help a physician help a patient better, I would request you to answer the following questions:
1. Since when are you suffering from this problem?
2. What are the signs and symptoms you are having right now?
3. What treatment have you received so far?
4. What is your profession? How much is your daily physical activity?
You can also send across the magnetic resonance imaging scan (MRI scan) reports and Xray reports using “Upload your reports” section on the right.
I reassure you that you will be fine.
Please do not worry.
I look forward to hearing back from you as we work to provide you with an informative response related to this query. If you have other concerns, I would be happy to address them as well.

Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor