Need information require knee replacement. What are the poor outcomes of knee replacement surgery?

Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan

Posted on Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: Require knee replacement. Poor outcomes of equire knee replacement
Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer: He is the best available in Florida Detailed Answer: Hello there! Poor outcomes has not just one reason of a doctor. There are other reasons which affect recovery like old age, immunocompromised state, some comorbidity like diabetes, morbid obesity, etc. I strongly recommend Dr XXXXXXX W Roach. You will be in safe hands. I have a frind in Florida a hepatobiliary surgeon he had his aunt's knee replacement from him and I never heard a bad word against him from their mouths. He is a competent doctor. Get to know him WWW.WWWW.WW WWW.WWWW.WW People call him the king of Robotic surgeries. Visit his website here WWW.WWWW.WW and see all the testimonials of the patients and reviews you are looking for. Plus you can get an appointment from there too. Here is his address Holy Cross Hospital, Inc. 5597 N. Dixie Highway Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33334 Phone # (954) 958-4800 Hope i was of help. Kindly close the discussion if you have no more queries for me. Which i would be more than glad to answer. I wish you very good luck and take some very good care of yourself, Regards Dr S Khan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj