Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Need information on doctor who do penile revascularization?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
how do I find a doctor who does penile revascularization in North XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Below are the details

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

Below are the details of the doctors who can help you.

Urologist :
4060 4th Ave Suite 310, San XXXXXXX CA 0000

Vascular surgeon :
Dr. XXXXXXX M. Fujitani, MD
Vascular Surgery, Critical Care Surgery, General Surgery, Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology
101 The City Dr S, Orange, CA 0000

You may have to consult both for a better management.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor