Neck pain and vomiting after an accident. X-ray showed mild reversal of the normal cervical lordosis
Thank you for the query.
X-ray is a good test for major fractures diagnose. However it never tells about spine condition.
It is possible that the accident has caused some due to spine disc herniation for example. Neck pain is a very characteristic symptom of such condition. The best way to rule out or confirm it is to perform spine MRI which will visualize possible spinal cord compression.
Shortness of breath can be related to this accident, however most likely it is due to asthma. Moreover, if she finds herself stressed, it can aggravate breathing problem.
I suggest you to visit pulmunologist, have spirometry (blow test) and chest X-ray performed.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Straightening of the normal cervical lordosis
- Slight loss of normal cervical lordosis
- Straighteningmild reversal of normal cervical lordosis
- Mild loss of normal cervical lordosis
- Exercises for loss of normal cervical lordosis
- Degenerative spurring of normal cervical lordosis
- Focal loss of normal cervical lordosis
- Normal cervical lordosis
- Decrease in normal cervical lordosis
- Neck pain giddiness scan shows loss of normal cervical lordosis