My wife is 6weeks pregnant and her Thyroid ( TSH
Yes, needs to take
Thanks for your query.
The requirement of thyroid hormone in pregnancy is more to provide the growing fetus the same.
Hence, even when corrected pregnant women must be over supplemented to meet the needs of the fetus.
If the reading goes below 0.1 then one can think on reducing or stopping the thyroid supplement.
Hope I answered your query.
Please do ask if any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?