My wife is 33+ weeks pregnant with twins . Her
I understand your concerns about placental maturity.
Grade 3 maturity of placenta is seen around this stage of pregnancy and is absolutely normal. It is expected at this stage of pregnancy.
However this does not predict the date of delivery. You can wait safely till term as any other pregnant woman to get delivery pains. Grade 3 placenta does not mean that you have to deliver faster. Only possibility in twin pregnnacy is that deliver is bit earlier than expected. You should expect to deliver anytime after 36 weeks.
Let me know if you need anymore clarification.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for endometriosis
- Suggest treatment for extremely painful back and pelvis due to adenomyosis
- What causes postmenopausal bleeding, severe elbow pain and ankle swelling?
- Do Duphaston and Siphene help in getting conceived?
- What causes swollen painful pubic area post full hysterectomy?
- What causes bleeding ears and pain under lower left rib cage?
- What causes lesion on labia minora with negative STD panel test?
- Does I pill taken two years ago cause irregular periods?
- Is NuvaRing an effective reversible method of birth control?
- What causes itching around labia after menstruation?