My wife is 17 weeks pregnant. This is her second
Follow your obstetrician's advice, upload reports
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Since she had SCH , she needs absolute bed rest with the medicines.
If the bleeding increases you should report immediately to the hospital.
If it stops completely can get a repeat scan to confirm the viability.
Your obstetrician will know her status as she was able to examine her. I can comment better if I have her recent reports. Kindly upload reports so that I am better able to help.
HOPE MY ANSWER HELPS YOU
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?