My wife has had stomach distress for some time now,
Maybe a problem related to her salivary glands
It is difficult to say, but the symptoms you describe could indicate a problem with her salivary glands, e.g. an infection or salivary gland stones. It could also be a more systemic problem like an autoimmune disease. Has she been examined for this?
Best wishes. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has