My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
She has also reported too much of tears while watching movie on big screen.
Hi. Hope you are doing well. The history you have given is inadequate to reach a diagnosis
Hi. Hope you are doing well.
The history you have given is inadequate to reach a diagnosis.
Is she having recurrent sneezing, running nose, decreased vision, nose obstruction?
In the meantime you can start fluticasone nasal spray, steam inhalation.
You can write back to me with the requested details so that I can guide you further.
You should consult an ENT specialist.
As she is having watering from eye please consult ophthalmologist.
Hope she gets well soon.
There is no nose obstruction .Hope this information helps.
As explained below
Hi, Hope you and your family is doing well. On the basis of history given by you, it seems that your wife is having allergic rhinosinusitis. Your wife can start taking Fluticasone nasal spray and antiallergic tablet. She also needs steam inhalation through the nose. Continue this for long 2 months. Avoid excessive coffee. Your wife can start some yoga or breathing exercises.
Hope you are doing well. You can take levocetrizine tablet at bed time.You
Hope you are doing well. You can take levocetrizine tablet at bed time.You can continue for 6 week.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a