Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

My wife (age 39 yes) is suffering from piles (external).

Apr 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General Surgeon
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 9966 Questions
My wife (age 39 yes) is suffering from piles (external). What to do further?
Fri, 2 Feb 2018 in Lump
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
conservative or surgical management depends upon the symptoms details.

Detailed Answer:

Warm welcome to HealthcareMagic,
I have evaluated your query thoroughly.

* The management of external piles depend upon the symptoms of the patient
which may be conservative treatment or surgery.

Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely.

1. Her current symptoms in details like pain, itching, burning.
2. Bowel movements disturbances if any.
3. Any bleeding per rectum.

Awaiting your details.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor