My wife 34 years age got a lump outside her
try reducing the mass if soft and as explained.
Thanks for your query.
Seen the photo and read the history.
This looks to be a prolapsed pile and Hence painful.
I would advise the following in such a situation:
Apply anyjelly like KY or Xylocaine jelly and try to push in the prolapsed mass. If this can be done then the pressure, pain and congestion will be reduced; needs maintaining this.
In some cases this may not be possible hence needs to consult a Doctor for clinical evaluation, an actual examination and trial for reduction.
Also needs a proper prescription based medications.
Sitz bath that is sitting in a tub with warm water may help reduce the congestion and pain. Try for this if helping. If the patient feels more pain or so please stop it.
I hope this answers your query and helps the patient.
She also has lot of chilly food.
Please confirm if lots of hot ginger tea causes this
Or chilly food causes this.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...