Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

My testicle hang very loose. Will this cause any problem?

Jun 2015
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 3337 Questions
hi sir,my right testies hang too pain in my testies.
Posted Sun, 5 May 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 48 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

I have gone through your post in which you are concerned with your right testes hanging too loose & have also seen the relevant pics attached with your post.

The causes of loosely hanging testes can be:

1. Anatomical variation- there is normally a difference in the position of both the testicles, due to difference in the anatomy.
2. Varicocele- dilation of plexus of veins in the testis
3. Hydrocele- fluid accumulation in the testicular sac

In your post you have not mentioned about any history of trauma & there is no testicular pain.
Under such condition, investigation like Ultra Sound Scan of the scrotum will be helpful in detecting any problem in the structures present in that area, including any abnormality in the blood vessels (varicocele) or fluid accumulation (hydrocele)

So, kindly XXXXXXX an Urologist & get a proper physical examination done.

Wishing a Good Health.
Please let me know if I need to clarify further.
Thanks & take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: My testicle hang very loose. Will this cause any problem? 23 hours later
Thank you Sir,is there any problem will arise like fertility or female may think like he is not able to satisfy or something else sir..?
Answered by Dr. Polash Sannigrahi 3 hours later

Thanks for your follow up query.

1. If the reason for loose hanging of testis is purely due to anatomical variation, then you should not worry.
It will not interfere with your fertility or performance.

2. However, if it is due to any other cause like varicocele, hydrocele, etc. then it is a reason of concern.
As this can inhibit the production of sperm & may cause infertility in future.
Also the performance gets affected.

So, to be on a safer side it will be better to consult an Urologist & get a proper physical examination done to rule out the other causes.
Also, please get the basic investigations done under his supervision.

Hope I have been able to answer your query.
Please let me know if you have any further queries.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor