My teeth are being lost, I believe to some type
Please see a dentist
Hi and Welcome to Ask A Doctor service. I have read your question and here is my advice.
Your concern quite understandable. Genrally speaking it does not appear to be some special or very serious disease but ,Yes poor dental health has been linked to poor health over all.And it always needs good care and proper evaluation by a dentist that is a specialist in diseases of the teeth and oral cavity .
The most common risk of decaying teeth are plaques which are bacteria caused by poor oral hygiene .These bacteria produce acids they may desolve teeth gradually hence causing loos of teeth .Contributory causes include foods high in sweets, low saliva , malnutrition, smoking , increasing age , poor health ,and many more .
Poor teeth and hence germs in such teeth may be risks for overall health and has been associated with poor general health and increased morality.
So this should be properly dealt in with .The best person who would better look into this is your dentist .He would see your teeth and asess what could be the causes . He would plan for you accordingly .So please see your dentist on priority basis for proper assessment and management. hope I have answered your question. Please don't hesitate to ask anything else you need to know. kind Regards Dr Rahman. . .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hello. In Mid-May I spent two weeks traveling in a
- I have severe insomnia . so I have taken 2
- Hello, I am trying to find how to complete sentences
- awakened dizzy this morning with a cold sweat. took my
- Would 250 mg daily of magnesium have adverse effect on
- I have been having a feeling of something moving up
- I received my MRI and MRA of both brain and
- at what low dose of predisone does your adernal glands
- blood test results how high is it when you are
- Ulcer pain keeps me from sleeping. Can I take Tylenol