My symptoms are mid to moderate pain in lungs, especially
lower respiratory infection likely.
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor service.
I have read your query and here is my advise.
* As per my clinical experience, the above narrated symptoms of pain in lungs on deep breath, dry cough with systemic manifestation of fatigue and fuzzy head indicate underlying lower respiratory tract infection most likely.
* The basic examination of respiratory and cardiac system with vital parameters as BP,
blood sugar would be the prime requirement with your consultant and x-ray chest, lab
reports, pulmonary function test and other advance modalities requirement would be
the clinician concern.
* My suggestions at present till you meet your doc tomorrow
- Keep hydration at its best with plenty of liquids.
- Avoid aerated drinks, dairy products.
- Deep breathing exercises and walking in fresh air.
- Avoid exposure to house dust, pollen.
- Turmeric powder ( 5 mg ) in 10 ml of boiled water 3 times a day help great through its
herbal properties in immunity build up for such cases.
- Avoid smoking if consuming.
- Avoid stress.
- Tablet paracetamol ( 500 mg ) after meals 3 times a day for chest discomfort and
Hope this information will help you.
Wish you great recovery.