My son is 14 months old and he ia vomiting
Can be given
I can certainly understand your concern
I have worked through your attached query in detail
Yes, as a temporary measure to control vomiting, Tab EMESET can be given.
I generally prescribe this medication to my patients with such symptoms. Please check with your physician if he/she shares my view and if can prescribe this pill your child.
Post your further questions if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails