My son age 14 has a small growth on finger,
It's a common wart
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I've gone through your query and here is my advice.
I have reviewed the image. It is a common wart. An infection caused by HPV. I suggest either Electrocautery or Electrofulguration for removal of it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body