My right eye got blurry about three times today. It
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor.
I would suspect that your eye blurriness would be related to the eyelid redness and aching, and the most common condition causing these symptoms would be a hordeolum, or stye, which is a small abscess in the eyelid.
Usually these resolve on their own, and you can help it resolve by using warm compresses over the eyelid, for about 15 minutes 4 times a day. Gently massaging and wiping the eyelid can also help it to drain. Only if it didn't go away in 1-2 weeks, or if you started having eye pain, eyelid swelling and redness around the eye, would you need to see any eye doctor or be started on antibiotics.
If you can send a picture of your eye it might help to confirm that this is the case, or whether it might be something else.
I hope that helps, let me know if you can send a picture and I will reply back to you. Otherwise please let me know if you have any other questions or anything else I can help with.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining