My question to be answered by Dr XXXXXXX D. I
I have already informed you about my husband's case regarding.GERD and H.Pyllori infection.
He has recoverd from the same.
But right now he has a problem of throat infection.He ia also suffering from vomitting sensation,He has already taken required medicines from our famly doctor.,but his problem is continued ,
Is this throat trouble and vomitting sensation is related to acidity or GERD?? Worried a lot.
Dr XXXXXXX pl answer asap.
It seems related to GERD
Dear Ms XXXXXXX
Sorry for delay in my reply, as I busy with my other professional obligations.
As I had already suggested to take antibiotics, repeat antibiotics will be indicated if his symptoms are due to infection only. I will also suggest a culture and sensitivity of sputum sample from any reputed laboratory. It will confirm whether the source of sore throat is an infection or GERD. If this test has been done. Please upload the report so that I am better able to help.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal pain, history of gall bladder disease. Overnight treatments?
- Bleeding from a razor cut. HIV infection chances?
- Had craniotomy done after accident. Can I masturbate now?
- Pregnant via IVF, second pregnancy. Problems with vaginal delivery?...
- How much does liver cancer surgery cost in Canada? Will Health Canada...
- Sore throat, abdominal pain. Blood work and strep test good. Had bowel...
- 3 week old baby, cries while passing urine, holds body tight while...
- Persistent red and pink urine, stressed. Serious?
- White discharge from surgery wound, pus from the internal stitches....
- What steps to take to lessen plaque in arteries and lower chances of...