My question is... I am not circumcised and I have
Use a topical antifungal
Hello and welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Perhaps it is a yeast infection i.e Candida Albicans. Yeast infection is usually itchy.
I'd suggest you use an OTC topical antifungal e.g Clotrimazole 1% cream, twice daily for a few days. Avoid using soap on glans, use plain water to clean the area.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if you need any more assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body