My psychiatrist has told me that I can increase the
There is no possibility of overdose with 5 tablets of Doxepin.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to side effects of Doxepin.
Digestion issues, especially constipation are one of the common side effects of this medication.
Anyway, the maximum dose of Doxepin is 300 mg per day.
So, in my opinion, there is no possibility to have poisoned yourself with five tablets.
I see through your query that this medication is not effective in treating your issue.
So, I would recommend consulting your doctor about an alternative medication.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?