Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

My penis bend downward when erect. How to cure this?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 661 Questions
My penis bends downward when errect. is there any way to cure it?
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 37 minutes later
welcome to XXXXXXX

This is usual problem mainly experienced by most of males. Mostly patients complaint of penis direct towards sides or downward. It actually bends with the development of erectile tissue. There is no definite cure for it and it has to go this way however you can visit a physiotherapist if he might could help you.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor