My name is XXXXXXX and my question has to do
All three are same.
Thanks for your question on Ask a doctor forum.
I can understand your concern.
Asthalin, vantorlin and albuterol, all three are same and contain Salbutamol which is short acting beta 2 agonist (SABA). It is not steroid.
So you can give her either of them as all are same.
And no need to give albuterol Nebulization if you are giving Ventorlin and Asthalin.
Honestly speaking, there are newer inhaled drugs available for COPD which are far better than Salbutamol.
If you wish, I can guide you better in this.
I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your mother. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?