question-icon

My name XXXXXXX age 42 i was finishing anjiogram and

Posted on Sat, 23 Mar 2019
Question: My name XXXXXXX age 42 i was finishing anjiogram and anjioplast at last 3december my pumbing level is 45 what is the way toimprove
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that what you need to do is just follow healthy lifestyle routine along with regular follow up with your treating doctor and timely medications.

Healthy lifestyle routine includes

1. Daily morning walks for atleast 45 mins a day for 5 days a week.

2. Low salt diet.

3. Healthy diet includes diet rich in protein and fibre and low in carbs.

4. No junk food.

5. No smoking at all.

Pumping improves in some patients over a period of 6 months. Just get an echocardiogram done after 6 months.

Hope to have been helpful.

Kind Regards
Dr Bhanu Partap

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist