My name XXXXXXX age 42 i was finishing anjiogram and
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I would like to tell you that what you need to do is just follow healthy lifestyle routine along with regular follow up with your treating doctor and timely medications.
Healthy lifestyle routine includes
1. Daily morning walks for atleast 45 mins a day for 5 days a week.
2. Low salt diet.
3. Healthy diet includes diet rich in protein and fibre and low in carbs.
4. No junk food.
5. No smoking at all.
Pumping improves in some patients over a period of 6 months. Just get an echocardiogram done after 6 months.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?