My mother is 59 an between May of 2016 to
The left kidney is normal in the ultrasound images
Thanks for writing in to us.
I am able to see the left kidney images in this query.
The size of the left kidney is in normal range.
The cortex and medullary differentiation is maintained.
There is no calculus in the left kidney.
There is no hydronephrosis.
The ultrasound scan of left kidney is normal.
Please upload images of the urinary bladder in your previous query or below as a follow up query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...