My mom fainted twice yesterday, vomit like water, she has

Dr. Prasad

Posted on Wed, 19 Dec 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: My mom fainted twice yesterday, vomit like water, she has headache, nape ache, high blood and the tests were normal. She was admitted yesterday and gave medicine betahistine and amlodipine. She got out today, but put her back also today, as even they gave her different medicine it was not effective with her. The Ctscan is normal, but they put her to ICU. BP is high. and they,dont know why is it happening to her. What do you think?
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
need some clarity...

Detailed Answer:

From what I understand, your mom was apparently alright developed headache, back pain and vomiting. Her BP became elevated and she fainted twice. Now, the back pain persists despite treatment and BP continues to be high.

To be able to understand the problem further, I would like to know how high BP numbers are. And what other symptoms does she have besides back pain now.

High BP numbers are at times due to extreme pain. From the details provided, I am unable to comment if high BP is related to pain or independent of it.
Similarly, there are number of explanation for headache and back pain. It's difficult to arrive at a specific cause from the details provided. It could be related to an acute viral infection, a spinal disc issue or others. More details will be helpful.

Awaiting your response...