My husband is 60 yrs old. For the last 3
Welcome to ,' Ask a doctor service ,'
I have reviewed your query and here is my answer .
He needs investigation as cervical spine xray ap and lateral view .
I also suggest serum calcium level .
He should take painkiller as aceclofenic and neurotonic containing methylcobalamin and pregabalin .
Let me know if I can help you further in this query .
With Regards , Dr Varinder Joshi .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?