My husband has persistent back pain, X-ray shows mild compression
Kindly let me know a bit more, please
Thank you for asking at 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I carefully went through your query and it seems your husband is having several symptoms.
Which in some cases do not relate to one another,
I would like to know more about his back pain and the rest of his symptoms:
- for how long is the back pain and is he using something to help with it?
- where exactly is the back pain?
- is the back pain affected by certain movement or if he touches the area?
- does he get abdominal pain as well?
- does he have pain that goes to the lower leg or numbness in the leg or problem with urine?
- is constipation better with the stool softeners and Benefiber?
- for how long does he have the congestion and the fever?
- does he get any chest pain and blood with cough or any shortness of breath?
- how is his energy level at the moment?
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Dr. Antoneta Zotaj,
General and Family Physician