My husband has persistent back pain, X-ray shows mild compression
Kindly let me know a bit more, please
Thank you for asking at 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I carefully went through your query and it seems your husband is having several symptoms.
Which in some cases do not relate to one another,
I would like to know more about his back pain and the rest of his symptoms:
- for how long is the back pain and is he using something to help with it?
- where exactly is the back pain?
- is the back pain affected by certain movement or if he touches the area?
- does he get abdominal pain as well?
- does he have pain that goes to the lower leg or numbness in the leg or problem with urine?
- is constipation better with the stool softeners and Benefiber?
- for how long does he have the congestion and the fever?
- does he get any chest pain and blood with cough or any shortness of breath?
- how is his energy level at the moment?
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Dr. Antoneta Zotaj,
General and Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- is it hpv?
- I am 77 years old and one breast is very
- I felt a sudden sharp pain in my inside wrist
- Is there a sleeping aid that I can use with
- Hi, I have been having acne problems for the past
- Can you look at the results of a stool test
- Hi my names is Isabel I’m 24 years old and
- I have had bladder infection after bladder infection on going
- Where can I find a doctor who will test and
- Feeling weak for about a week ! Why ?